Notification for the post of Technical Director
Information Kerala Mission, an autonomous institution under Local Self Government Department, Govt. of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram to strengthen the local self-governance through ICT applications invites candidates from the Open market, candidates from Government sector on deputation or Retired Personnels from Government or Public Sector undertakings with strong IT development, support and Management experience for the post of ‘Technical Director’
No. of position : 1 (One)
Age limit : Below 62 years
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, B.E /Regular MCA
- Should have minimum of B.Tech/B.E/MCA qualification (full time)
- Should have minimum of 15 years of IT project development and Support experience
- Should have managed multiple projects and a team of at least 50 people.
- MBA and Project Management Certificate (Such as PMP) preferred
- Should be well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management, Team Management, Technical Project development, Support and Maintenance, familiar with multiple Technologies including Open Source software technologies.
Remuneration : Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (Rupees One lakh per month) for candidates from Open market.
Last date of receiving application is 20/04/2017